- Recognized Cybersecurity Executive, Cybersecurity Advisor, Global Keynote Speaker, Influencer and Author, who has built two Cybersecurity product companies, and both incepted and led multiple Women-in-Technology initiatives.
- Sought-After International Global Keynote Speaker and Presenter, and Expert Media Commentator on the topic of Cybersecurity.
- Calculated by leading industry analysts to be the Top Female Cybersecurity Influencer Globally on Social Media.
- Currently sits on the Advisory Boards of: Pace University, The Executive Women’s Forum for Information Security; Leading Women in Technology as well as numerous other technology focused companies.
- Awarded as: one of “New Jersey’s Best 50 Women in Business”; “Woman of Influence” by CSO Magazine; “One to Watch” by CSO and the EWF; “Outstanding Woman in Infosec” by the
- CyberHub Summit; One to Watch in IT Security by SC Media and Top Female Cybersecurity Influencer on Social Media.
- Author of “Cyber Minds”, aimed at business leaders and published by Packt Publishing
Ms. Rubinoff also created numerous video series including a series of interviews with the top executives of the most prominent cybersecurity and technology companies as well as provides guidance to numerous Fortune 100 companies in areas related to cybersecurity and company thought leadership, and consults to various organizations in areas of business development and organizational dynamics. She has published many articles, and lectures, on topics related to the human factors of cybersecurity, blockchain, AI and related topics, and holds several patents/patents- pending in areas related to the application of psychology to improve information technology and Cybersecurity.