Mr. Cass is Vice President of Cyber & IT Risk within Supervision for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York Supervision Group. Previous roles include CISO & Global Partner of Cloud Security Services at IBM, SVP & CISO for Elsevier, Vice President of Risk Management for JPMorgan Chase, and other senior roles. David has extensive experience in cyber security, privacy, risk management, regulatory compliance, business continuity, disaster recovery, cloud and blockchain transformation for financial services.
- MSE from the University of Pennsylvania, and a MBA from MIT.
- Member of the editorial board for The Journal of Law & Cyber Warfare and serves as a board member for the UCLA Extension Silicon Beach Innovation Lab.
- Faculty member for the Global Cyber Institute (non-profit), adjunct faculty at Rutgers Law School and Harvard.
- New York State Bar Association – Cybersecurity Subcommittee Member
- Active Mentor for MIT, TechStars, and ICMCP.
- Discussion leader and contributor for the World Economic Forum.