Prior to BlackBerry, Denis was the Professional Services Manager at McAfee and was responsible for all security services on the east coast of the United States. Services included Managed Security Services, Data Loss Prevention, Endpoint Detection and Response, Risk analysis, Governance and SIEM implementation and integration. With a “Customer First” approach and a methodology for success, the goal is to enable organizations with the expertise and technology to improve their disciplines well into the future.Prior to that, Denis was a Services Sales Manager at Veritas for 18 years which included 8 years as a Consulting Director at Symantec when the two companies merged with expertise across Data Management and Cybersecurity dealing with the ever-increasing volume of data, how to use the data in a meaningful way and keep it secure. Denis has over 25 years of Professional Services leadership experience across various industry verticals, including Financial Services, Transportation, Pharmaceutical, Education, State & Local Government and Healthcare.
- Regular speaker at conferences and seminars presenting on service trends, industry-leading best practices, and avoiding risk.
- Multiple awards for Account Manager of the quarter and Account Manager of the year due to contributions to the business and to our customers.
- Account Team of the Year award in support of a global financial services account
- Distinguished military veteran, having served 4 years with the U.S. Air Force with a Meritorious service award for contributions in South Korea.
- Community Leadership roles on committees focused on neighborhood improvement initiatives Volunteer services related to substance abuse recovery and special needs