- 25 years in IT Security
- Manager, Global Advanced Services; Security Account Management practice, and Risk Assessment practice.
- Deep knowledge of Enterprise scale incident response and handling, corporate processes and policies.
- Corporate policy, process, procedure, standards, guidelines, structured documentation, compliance.
- Large Enterprise scale incident/breach response.
- IT Security Operations Management
- PCI compliant architecture design.
- Change management
- Project management
- Personnel management
- JD – Law, Southern Methodist University
- BA – Interdisciplinary Studies, UT Dallas, Magna Cum Laude
- Cryptologic Training, USN
- Large scale incident response and remediation, rebuilt breached credit card processors for sponsor banks.
- Incident Response / Investigation
- Security Framework Compliance – PCI, corporate policy, contract.
- SSO infrastructure design and management (200+ business units, 250,000+ employees, 35+ countries).
- Structured documentation, internal and client (technical documentation standard for large enterprise clients).
- Executive Presentations
- Personnel management, Statement of Work drafting, engagement scoping, client qualification.
- Staff training and development, tailored for client specific requirements. Technical and security awareness.
- Global Telecommunications Critical Infrastructure Management (SatCom, Undersea Cable, LandLine, RadioTelecom)
- Cryptologist, U.S. NAVY
- Previously held: GCIH, CCNA
- USN: Air Warfare, Flight Deck Operations, others.
- US Government Security Clearance info upon request